The Nonprofit HelpDesk
Helping nonprofits do good, better.
It takes a lot to survive as a community-based nonprofit organization. Nonprofit organizations are the backbone of a strong city, and we want to be a part of their continued success.That’s why JCCGCI created the NonProfit HelpDesk (NPHD) in 1992.
The NonProfit HelpDesk helps community-based nonprofits citywide go from surviving to thriving. Our training and technical assistance provides the support needed for nonprofits to focus on fulfilling their mission and providing excellent programs. We have helped more than 2,500 nonprofits enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and accountability of their programmatic, fiscal and administrative operations to expand and enhance service delivery.
Because the NonProfit HelpDesk is itself part of JCCGCI, a social service agency, we know how to deliver holistic support with understanding, relevance and innovation. Services include technology development, financial management training and support, fundraising, marketing, staff development, board development, corporate governance guidance and more.
Building Strong Communities by Building Strong Nonprofits.
We would like to thank our NonProfit HelpDesk program funders, NYC Department of Youth and Community Development (DYCD), Brooklyn Delegation of NYC Council and the Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS).
Thanks to Our Funders
Without the generosity of our funders throughout the years, the NonProfit HelpDesk would not be possible. We thank our donors for their ongoing support and belief in our mission.
- Altman Foundation
- Andrew M. Grumet, Esq./Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
- Apple Bank for Savings
- Assemblyman Felix W. Ortiz
- Booth Ferris Foundation
- Brooklyn Community Foundation
- Councilwoman Gale Brewer
- Councilwoman Rhoda S. Jacobs
- Councilman Jumaane Williams
- Dan Disano /AxisPoint
- FJC, a Foundation of Philanthropic Funds
- Gary Freilich / Partner-Impact
- Gimprich Foundation
- Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Foundation, Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase Foundation
- Matthew Hillery, Esq., Locke Lord LLP
- Morgan Stanley Foundation Family Foundation
- New York City Council
- New York City Department for the Aging
- The New York Community Trust
- New York Foundation
- New York City Department of Youth and Community Development
- New York State Department of State
- New York State Office for the Aging
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- Reg Foster / United Way, NY State
- Richard M. Morris /Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- United Way of New York City
- Verizon Foundation
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation