Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Candidate should possess a minimum of 3+ years of related work experience in IT related area, data entry/management and data reporting.
Description: The IT Data Manager coordinates, inputs and tracks data, to facilitate operations of the Senior Center and tracking statistics of its clients, programs and services.
Assists with data entry and statistical reporting In online reporting system. Tracks program outcomes to assure program and review with Senior Center Management to assure Senior Center is meeting deliverables and goals.
Salary level: $24/hour
Health Insurance Benefits Included?: No
Position open at the following job Locations:
- Coney Island Seaside Older Adult Center -3001 West 37th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11224
- Haber House Older Adult Center – 3024 West 24th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11224
- Jay Harama Older Adult Center – 2600 Ocean Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11229
- Midwood Older Adult Center – 1625 Ocean Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11230
- Ocean Parkway Older Adult Center -1960 East 7th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11223
- Kings Highway Older Adult Center -1879 East 3rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11223
Hours: Monday-Friday – Hours range from 10-25 hours per week
Hours: Monday-Friday 25 hours per week
Option to work remotely: No
How to apply: Send a resume with a cover letter to email@example.com