Deputy Program Director will have a key role in coordination and management of the overall operation and administration of the JCCGCI transportation program and services.
· Call Center: Recruit and supervise adequate qualified call staff center to respond to requests for transportation.
· Clients: Supervise enrollment/intake/registration/assessment and reassessment of all transportation clients in accordance with internal and funding source requirements and standards.
· Services: Work closely with JCCGCI, and car, bus, and ambulette companies to assure smooth operation, proper service provision, compliance with our contracts, and clients’ satisfaction.
· Contract compliance: Ensure contract compliance with all public and private sources of support for this multi-funded program.
· Quality Assurance: Consistent review of all program procedures, development and upgrading scheduling, data collection and reporting systems for the program.
Qualifications: Candidates should have a MPA (Masters of Public Administration) or similar degree and/or appropriate successful prior experience, excellent oral and written communication and computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Ability to speak Russian and/or Yiddish is helpful but not required.
Compensation: Commensurate with education and experience
Job Location: Brooklyn
Remote: Not allowed for this position
To apply: Send resume with cover letter to: email@example.com